We spent 3 nights in early October. Location was our primary criteria. Just perfect: One block from 2 RER and major local subway line. We enjoyed the room and breakfast (included). The staff is very helpful. Lot of restaurants and bistro around. Closed to Notre-Dame and Le Louvre (by foot). This is the place to stay if you like original hotel (Small elevator, high ceiling). Room and bathroom were cleaned.
- By direct train: Take the RER B, get off at “Saint Michel Notre Dame” (1 hour approx.) and take the “Place St Michel” exit.
- By taxi: about 50 minutes
- By taxi: Take the Orlyval train to “Antony” then take the RER B and get off at “Saint Michel Notre Dame” (45 mins approx.) and take the “Place Saint Michel” exit.
- By taxi: about 45 minutes
- From the Gare du Nord, Gare de l'Est and Gare Montparnasse: Take line 4 of the Métro, get off at “Saint Michel” and take the “Place saint Michel” exit
- From the Gare de Lyon: Take line 1 of the Metro, change at “Châtelet” for line 4, get off at “Saint Michel” and take the “Place saint Michel” exit.
- Public car park opposite the Hotel - “Indigo Place Saint Michel”, 25 Rue Francisque Gay, 75005 Paris. Rate for 24 hours: €40
- We can arrange your transfer from the Hotel to the airport: shared shuttles and Taxis. Please contact reception 24 hours prior to your departure.
Just had a lovely stay at royal saint michel hotel.perfect location,excellent staff and service,rooms cleaned and refreshed daily and fab breakfast highly recommend, will be booking for next years trip
We loved every minute of our stay at the Hotel Royal Saint Michel. Our room was lovely, had a balcony overlooking the busy restaurants. The windows are soundproof and the curtains blocked to keep out sunlight. The bed was very comfortable. The staff are helpful and recommended lovely restaurants. The location of the hotel is unbeatable, literally 10 steps to the metro, a very short walk to the Seine and surrounded by shops and restaurants. We would definitely stay at this hotel again!