We spent 3 nights in early October. Location was our primary criteria. Just perfect: One block from 2 RER and major local subway line. We enjoyed the room and breakfast (included). The staff is very helpful. Lot of restaurants and bistro around. Closed to Notre-Dame and Le Louvre (by foot). This is the place to stay if you like original hotel (Small elevator, high ceiling). Room and bathroom were cleaned.
- By direct train: Take the RER B, get off at “Saint Michel Notre Dame” (1 hour approx.) and take the “Place St Michel” exit.
- By taxi: about 50 minutes
- By taxi: Take the Orlyval train to “Antony” then take the RER B and get off at “Saint Michel Notre Dame” (45 mins approx.) and take the “Place Saint Michel” exit.
- By taxi: about 45 minutes
- From the Gare du Nord, Gare de l'Est and Gare Montparnasse: Take line 4 of the Métro, get off at “Saint Michel” and take the “Place saint Michel” exit
- From the Gare de Lyon: Take line 1 of the Metro, change at “Châtelet” for line 4, get off at “Saint Michel” and take the “Place saint Michel” exit.
- Public car park opposite the Hotel - “Indigo Place Saint Michel”, 25 Rue Francisque Gay, 75005 Paris. Rate for 24 hours: €40
- We can arrange your transfer from the Hotel to the airport: shared shuttles and Taxis. Please contact reception 24 hours prior to your departure.
Perfect location. Although in a busy area, the rooms were sound proof and very quiet. Breakfast was delicious, and a good value. Easily accessible from the airport on the RER train.
- Excellent location in the heart of Saint Michel, close to Notre Dame, metro and RER - Walking distance to monuments, shopping, restaurants and bars - Quiet cozy room - Easy to access and find - Touristic area